Along with other businesses, we have been anticipating the announcement of NZs move to Alert Level 2. During lockdown, we have been preparing protocols and procedures to ensure safety for our team and our patients when we fully open our clinics again in Alert Level 2 on Thursday 14th May.
SUPPORT LOCAL – Book an appointment online between now and the end of May 2020 and SAVE $5 – We just ask that you use that saving to support another local business! Share the love! See https://www.footmechanicspodiatry.co.nz/book-online/
Your appointment looks different during the Alert Level 2 Covid-19 pandemic:
- Upon entering the clinic, you will be required to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser provided
- You and any support persons will be asked for your personal details to be added onto our Contact Tracing Log
- To achieve social distancing, we will have allowed extra time between patients to limit numbers of people in our clinic at any one time.
- Contactless payment is now available
- If you are over 70 years old, we may ask you to stay in your car and we will phone you when it is safe to enter
The care and wellbeing of our patients and team is paramount. Our aim is to provide a calm and positive experience for all of our patients during this time.
We look forward to seeing our lovely patients again and thank you for supporting us and other local businesses!