Podiatrist – Hamilton
ABOUT FOOT MECHANICS:
The Foot Mechanics story is one of a podiatry business built to stand out from the crowd. When we started in 1996, we never settled for small, we believed that growing a varied and skilled team is what makes us the best we can be. Our podiatry team combines over 155 years of experience allowing a community of knowledge shared amongst peers. We offer exclusive CPD training sessions, mentoring and support to help you thrive in the clinic.
Join our family! This is an incredible time to jump on-board. We are expanding and growing our family bigger & better than ever! We now have 16 clinics across New Zealand, with more clinics set to open this year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled podiatrist with a passion for seeing patients leave their clinic happier than how they walked in. Clinical excellence is vital, however we are also looking for someone that can get along with others well and enjoy working in a team environment. Our Hamilton clinic is located in a busy multi-disciplinary medical centre in the heart of Hamilton city. You will have the opportunity to work alongside sports physicians and physiotherapists. You will see a wide range of patients with conditions including musculoskeletal injuries and nail and skin conditions. Our previous podiatrist has moved cities to be closer to family and we are looking for someone who will take good care of our current patients and reach more patients with exceptional podiatry care.
BENEFITS OF FOOT MECHANICS:
· Work-Life Balance, 40-hour week (No Weekends!)
· Supportive & Positive Team Environment
· Continual Professional Mentoring and Professional Development
· Long-term Career Development
· Mid-year and annual conferences – organised and funded by Foot Mechanics
· Continuous contact with the wider Foot Mechanics team
· We have fun! We have worked hard to develop a ‘family-feel’ culture and want people to feel valued, appreciated and celebrated.
· Annual and Mid-year conferences and full company meetups
· Competitive salary
· Must have a degree in Podiatry and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate
· Be able to develop a strong, genuine and personal rapport with your patients – we want people who enjoy talking to patients, not just perform a treatment!
· Have an interest in all aspects of podiatry including musculoskeletal injuries, nail and skin conditions and diabetic foot care.
· Be motivated to build your clinic through positive relationships with other health professionals
· Be willing to collaborate effectively with Foot Mechanics team members
· Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Provide exceptional foot care and recommendations to patients
· Practical experience in podiatry
· Be open to change; new technologies, treatments and methods to improve patient outcomes.
New Zealand’s fourth largest city and NZs largest inland city located just over one hour south of Auckland. NZ’s longest river, the Waikato, runs for 16km through the centre of the city. Several major sporting and entertainment events and festivals are held in Hamilton each year. With a great dining and shopping scene, leisure activities are never hard to find in Hamilton.