Online consultations are online via telehealth and can be conducted anywhere on any device
Our podiatrists are trained for online consultations using the Allied Health Aotearoa Best Practice Guide for Telehealth. We are so pleased to be able to deliver this convenient service for our new and existing patients. This can happen wherever you are, on any device, provided you have good internet connection and an updated web browser. Once a booking is made, you will receive an email with a link through to your consult that will become live at the booked appointment time.
In the beginning of a consultation, the podiatrist will run through a clinical assessment with you (just as we would in the clinic), and with this information diagnose your foot problem and provide you with a home management plan to best support your foot condition. We may also recommend products that will help with recovery and reduce symptoms as you care for your feet at home.
Want to make an appointment for an Online Consultation?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
What foot problems are appropriate for a online consultation?
- Problems which give you pain or discomfort caused by injuries or conditions in the heel, achilles, forefoot, or shins
- Bunions (hallux valgus) – concerns with development of bunions or pain associated with bunions.
- Severs disease (particularly common in children)
Online podiatry consultations are ideal for people who:
- Are unable to attend the clinic location due to circumstances like lockdown and social isolation
- Would like to have the convenience of receiving expert podiatry care in their own home
- Live in a rural or remote area where access to a podiatrist is difficult
What does a online consultation look like?
- Online consultations can be either video call or a phone call
- You can choose a time that suits you (during work hours)
- Be In the comfort of your own home
- Discuss any concerns you are having with your feet (as you normally would in a face to face consultation)
- Podiatrist will use this information to diagnose your foot problem
- Podiatrist will provide you with a home management plan, recommend stretches, exercise’s give shoe advice and provide a pathway for onward referral if required
- We can supply directly home care packages or prescribe products such as orthotics and simple insoles that will help with recovery and relieve symptoms.
Our Podiatrists offering expert advice
Send us a question about your foot problem (include a picture)
– We will send you an answer FREE!
Not Sure You Need A Online Consultation?
If you are unsure about whether your foot concern is suitable for a online consultation or if you simply want to get us to look at something for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you on the best next steps.
This service is FREE!
Or fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP:
Online Clinic Reviews
“Didn’t quite know what to expect from a remote consultation, but Keegan Rollo was extremely helpful. Explained how my wife could help me safely and offered to send a pack to us which would help.
We came off the phone feeling we had spoken with s lovely helpful person who really cared how we were doing.”
“I cannot fault the customer service I have received by your team by either face to face or over the phone from two of your consultants. Definitely recommend anyone who has foot issues to see this fabulous team!! Great to have the information I sought – Keegan listened and gave me lots of information.”