What foot problems are appropriate for a online consultation?
- Problems which give you pain or discomfort caused by injuries or conditions in the heel, achilles, knee or shins.
- Thickened/difficult nails or hard skin such as callus
- Foot problems relating to your foot health if you have medical conditions such as diabetes
What does a online consultation look like?
- Online consultations can be either video call or a phone call
- You can choose a time that suits you (during work hours)
- Be In the comfort of your own home
- Discuss any concerns you are having with your feet (as you normally would in a face to face consultation)
- Podiatrist will use this information to diagnose your foot problem
- Podiatrist will provide you with a home management plan, recommend stretches, exercise’s give shoe advice and provide a pathway for onward referral if required
- We can supply directly home care packages or prescribe products such as orthotics and simple insoles that will help with recovery and relieve symptoms.